Windows and Apple cannot have a direct dealing. There is no straightforward way of getting the Apple’s Messages App in the PC (with Windows). You have to do certain workarounds to cross the line. But to do all these things, you need a Mac for at least once. But the good thing is, you can have iMessage on PC free of cost.
iMessage on PC Windows
There are 2 prominent ways to get iMessage on the computer. There are two prominent ways to do it.
- (A) With Chrome Remote Desktop
- (B) With iPadian 2
(A) With Chrome Remote Desktop:
To get the iMessage in PC app, it is best to use a Chrome Remote Desktop. For this method, you require three things ready with you. Mac, iMessage, and PC with Windows. So the steps to iMessage on PC free download through Chrome Remote Desktop:
- Download the Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both of your computers: Windows PC and Mac.
- After downloading, click the ‘Launch’ tab.
- On Mac, you need to download the Chrome Desktop Host Installer. Press the ‘OK’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Install Software’ tab that appears next.
- After the installation is complete. Click on the ‘Close’ tab.
- As the property of Chrome Desktop suggests, you can connect the two computers with the help of a code. Enter the code and connect the computers.
Now, your iMessage on PC download is complete.
(B) With iPadian:
This method is good for those who want to have an access of iMessage on both Mac and Windows PC. iPadian is an emulator, which lets you create aniOS ecosystem on Windows. But this needs to be used with some extra precaution. The steps to get an iMessage on PC is as follows:
- Download iPadian from the official site and then install its .exe file on your Computer.
- Now run the App after accepting the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- In the search bar, type ‘iMessage’.
- Click the iMessages to download the messages on your PC.
You are done. I hope, both the processes will be very clear to you.