Lucky Patcher is an incredible patching tool that allows the users to block different Google ads from any of your application. This app also removes annoying license verification from various apps or games. You can find some default or pre-installed apps on your Android mobile device. It is possible to remove such apps from your mobile phone. But, there is a possibility of removing the pre-installed apps forcibly using this Lucky Patcher tool. You can move any of your preferred applications to your micro SD card with just a single click. The users can easily handle various app permissions and remove some permission for specific apps.
Lucky Patcher App For PC Windows
One can hack some in-app purchases and bypass them on various apps. This tool lets the users create modified applications with just a single click. The app users need not have to get through the hectic process so as to update any application. Instead, simply use this Lucky Patcher tool that aids you in updating various apps with much ease. Just like Android platform, the users can download and use Lucky Patcher tool on Windows device. In this post, the users can easily learn the process of downloading and installing Lucky Patcher tool on their Windows PC [Windows 10/8.1/8/7] devices.
Features of Lucky Patcher
Here are some of the unique features of Lucky Patcher tool for your Windows device:
- The Lucky Patcher tool has simple to use user interface so that the users can easily navigate through this app with much ease.
- On this app, you can find numerous features so as to enhance the ability to use this app in the best way.
- You can choose the app that you wish to patch from the slew of options available on the screen.
- Using Lucky Patcher tool, the users can easily remove different Google ads.
- You need not have to come across the hectic verification process of in-app purchases or license verification.
- The entire verification process blocks the verification process using Lucky Patcher tool.
- In order to remove license verification from your app, you need not have to root your Android phone.
- Using Lucky Patcher tool, people can remove all unnecessary app permissions. For this, you need not have rooted your Android phone.
- On this app, you can find countless patching options for all the users.
- The users can easily back up their already installed apps on their device.
- You can even back up different modified apps using the Lucky Patcher tool.
How to Download & Install Lucky Patcher tool on PC?
If you are a Windows user, you might have some idea about the Bluestacks software. The users of Windows who consider running Android apps or games on their PCs often use Bluestacks emulator. There are several other similar emulators like Nox Player, GenyMotion and more. But, we prefer Bluestacks app player in this tutorial to download & install Lucky Patcher on Windows computer.
Follow the simple steps provided here that aids you to install Lucky Patcher on Windows 7/8/10 PC:
- Initially, download and install Bluestacks emulator on your Windows PC.
- You can then install Lucky Patcher APK from the trusted third party website.
- Otherwise, you can simply place the Lucky Patcher apk file in the Bluestacks installation directory.
- Just provide SuperUser access so as to run the Lucky Patcher APK file when it prompts to do so.
- As the Lucky Patcher tool evades the in-app purchases, you can earn unlimited coins from any of your desired games.
- You can then open Lucky Patcher app from your Windows PC.
- Click to open any of your favourite apps or games.
- You need to select the option that says ‘Support Patch for in-app and LVL emulation.’
- Just tap OK button. A pop-up window displays on the screen with the patching android app launch.
- After that, you can find the Patch results window and you can tap Launch button.
That’s it! This is a detailed tutorial about downloading and installing Lucky Patcher on Windows PC.