1. You should keep calm during your _______ test. Do not be nervous.
A. oral B. platform
C. rude D. shield
2. Our guide gave us a detailed _______ of this painting but we still donot understand.
A. authority B. interpretation
C. instruction D. institution
3. Our _______ is London. But the plane took us to Paris.
A。 departure B。 donkey
C. destination D. discount
4. Generally speaking, there is always a generation _______ in every country.
A. gap B. break
C。 globe D。 equality
5。 Careful planning hard work will _______ our final success。
A。 enclose B。 ensure
C. discharge D. deny
6. He _______ to his roommate for being so rude yesterday.
A. worried B. doubted
C. apologized D. dissolved
7。 When you take a picture, you should _______ carefully to get a sharp picture。
A. focus B. object
C。 preserve D。 fix
8。 The Chinese food in the United States is usually _______ for American people。
A. exchanged B. altered
C。 modified D。 cooked
9. There are _______ approaches to English teaching. But not all of them are equally efficient for our Chinese students.
A. double B. joint
C。 originate D。 diverse
10。 He has a bad impression of his _______ in the office。
A. colleagues B. bullets
C。 barbers D。 audience
11. His eyes _______ with rage but he did not dare to say anything.
A. flashed B. wicked
C。 voted D。 protested
12。 The list is arranged according to the _______ professions of the audience。
A. respective B. responsible
C. resource D. resolution
13. This is our _______. So you can do what you need to do here.
A. substance B. schedule
C. notice D. noun
14. That rich man has been dead for a long time but his ________ is still not known to the public.
A. sausage B. shelf
C。 portion D。 will
15。I could have _______ such a situation but I didn’t。
A. forecast B. overcome
C。 shed D。 urged
16。I prefer a _______ typewriter to an automatic one。
A. mechanic B. manual
C. merchant D. mental
17.If you want to stop for a moment, just press the ‘_______’ button on your tape recorder.
A。 toilet B。 thumb
C。 violin D。 pause
20.I have _______ three terrible English examinations this week.
A. observed B. operated
C. undergone D. suffered