1. You should keep calm during your _______ test. Do not be nervous.
A. oral B. platform
C。 rude D。 shield
2. Our guide gave us a detailed _______ of this painting but we still donot understand.
A。 authority B。 interpretation
C. instruction D. institution
3. Our _______ is London. But the plane took us to Paris.
A。 departure B。 donkey
C. destination D. discount
4. Generally speaking, there is always a generation _______ in every country.
A. gap B. break
C. globe D. equality
5。 Careful planning hard work will _______ our final success。
A。 enclose B。 ensure
C。 discharge D。 deny
6。 He _______ to his roommate for being so rude yesterday。
A。 worried B。 doubted
C。 apologized D。 dissolved
7。 When you take a picture, you should _______ carefully to get a sharp picture。
A. focus B. object
C。 preserve D。 fix
8。 The Chinese food in the United States is usually _______ for American people。
A. exchanged B. altered
C。 modified D。 cooked
9。 There are _______ approaches to English teaching。 But not all of them are equally efficient for our Chinese students。
A. double B. joint
C. originate D. diverse
10。 He has a bad impression of his _______ in the office。
A。 colleagues B。 bullets
C. barbers D. audience
11. His eyes _______ with rage but he did not dare to say anything.
A. flashed B. wicked
C. voted D. protested
12. The list is arranged according to the _______ professions of the audience.
A。 respective B。 responsible
C. resource D. resolution
13。 This is our _______。 So you can do what you need to do here。
A。 substance B。 schedule
C. notice D. noun
14. That rich man has been dead for a long time but his ________ is still not known to the public.
A. sausage B. shelf
C. portion D. will
15.I could have _______ such a situation but I didn’t.
A. forecast B. overcome
C. shed D. urged
16.I prefer a _______ typewriter to an automatic one.
A. mechanic B. manual
C。 merchant D。 mental
17.If you want to stop for a moment, just press the ‘_______’ button on your tape recorder.
A. toilet B. thumb
C. violin D. pause
20.I have _______ three terrible English examinations this week.
A. observed B. operated
C. undergone D. suffered